This section features educational information about the Anapen® adrenaline auto-injector device and its use.
It is important to know how to use Anapen® before an emergency arises. Here you will find a series of videos and graphics that illustrate the step-by-step use of an Anapen® device.
After learning how to use Anapen®, ongoing training should be implemented at home, school/child care, work and other places you visit frequently.
Regular training may promote confidence in using the adrenaline auto-injector in case of emergency.
It’s important to care for the Anapen® adrenaline auto-injector
Like any other medication, adrenaline requires specific care. It is important to consider storage, transport and easy access to the adrenaline auto-injector.
- Store between 15°C and 25°C.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze
- Protect from light
- Ensure the adrenaline auto-injector is easily accessible
- Keep a copy of your ASCIA Action Plan with your adrenaline auto-injector
- Ensure your adrenaline auto-injector is within its “Use By” date (expiry date)
- For further information, talk to your doctor.
The information in this section does not substitute your healthcare professional’s advice. For further information, talk to your doctor.